Have you ever wondered what it would take to create a life of true Freedom? It’s probably not what you think.
Can money and success bring you freedom? Maybe, but it’s unlikely.
The kind of ultimate and absolute freedom I’m referring to, can only be created in one way…
In this episode, I’m joined by my partner Lee. We talk about what it actually takes to create freedom, what stands in the way for most people, and the radical benefits one can experience when they take the bold leap.
She also shares what it has been like to create freedom for herself and her most recent breakthroughs, as well as advice for anyone who’s ready to create freedom for themselves.
Tune in if you’re ready to leave the patterns, habits, and mediocre results behind!
What you’ll get from this episode:
- What does it mean to “destroy yourself” and why you’d actually want to do this
- The definition of ultimate freedom
- The roadblocks that stand in your way to creating ultimate freedom
- An easy 3 step process to creating freedom
- The benefits of walking the path to creating freedom
To connect with Lee and learn more about her journey and work:
Please share this episode and leave a 5 star review.