In this very special episode, I’m sharing a conversation I had with my friend & colleague Allison Waddell. She and her partner, Dr. Ken Adolph MD, are the founders of the Illumma Clinic in Austin, TX.
Illumma is a Ketamine infusion therapy clinic that supports people through radical personal transformation, as well as helping them find freedom from depression, PTSD, anxiety, OCD and chronic pain.
I strongly believe you don’t have to go on a long, difficult journey to have everything you want. You are totally capable of having it right now, at this moment. In this conversation, we discuss how you can access the innate mental & emotional wellbeing that is always available in the background of your experience.
If you’ve ever felt your mental state is getting in the way of your dream life, this conversation will act as a great jumping off point to exploring your thinking, feeling and being on a deeper level.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why you experience suffering and how you innocently create suffering in your own life
- How wellbeing is your natural state and how to access it through the acceptance of your reality
- How I work with clients to dismantle the fundamental beliefs in in order to create mental & emotional freedom
- Why who you think you are is a complete lie…and who you really are.
- How you can create your reality by exploring this fundamental aspect about yourself…tune in to find out! 😉
- The importance of self love and how it can seriously impact your life
Please share this episode and leave a 5 star review.