This episode is a part of a series that I’m releasing over the course of a few weeks, designed to help entrepreneurs learn how to make what I call the 8 figure shift. If you’re an entrepreneur who has hit a certain level of success at multiple 6, 7 or 8 figs but is having a hard time breaking through to the next level, then this episode is for you.
The most common mistake I see entrepreneurs make is they believe they need to work harder and grind more in order to get the results they want. They have their hands in every aspect of the business and have become the biggest bottleneck to its growth. In this episode I’ll walk you through why this happens (it’s not what you might think,) what that solution is, and how you can make the shifts to create the exponential growth you’ve been looking for.
So, if you would like to scale your business faster than you ever have before while working and stressing less, you must implement the 8 Figure Shifts I share in this conversation. I want you to know you can create massive levels of growth without creating more work for yourself.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The reason working harder isn’t creating the exponential growth you’re trying to achieve
- The simple fix to this that will give you more free time and more money
- How your childhood is impacting your relationship with money and the way you run your business
- Common dysfunctional patterns most business owners get stuck in that are blocking them from creating exponential growth
- How to stop being the bottleneck in your business
- How you can become the leader you need to be to run your dream business
* If you received value from this podcast, please share this episode & leave a 5 star review.*
FREE BOOK – To get our scaling playbook that has helped 250+ businesses grow 400% on average, while cutting 8.6 hours from the founder’s work week – go to https://www.scalewithpsychology.com/book
Learn more about how Scale with Psychology can help you scale your business: https://www.scalewithpsychology.com
To make The 8 Figure Shift, go to www.8figshift.com
Connect with Ani: