Are you regularly tired, exhausted and stressed? Maybe it feels like you’re running on a treadmill, doing as much as you can but there’s always more to do. If you resonate with these questions, listen to this episode where I explain reasons why you may feel like you aren’t performing as well as you know you can be.
If you want to get better results from your hard work and start feeling empowered, this episode is for you. I even share a quick and easy exercise that will help you feel significantly more relaxed right now.
Explored in the episode:
– How to deal with feeling you aren’t doing enough
– Escaping feeling stressed with food, wine, TV…
– The reason you’re so tired and stressed
– A story about two young fish 😉
– Getting better results from your mind and body
– How to stop beating yourself up
– Short exercise on releasing and accepting yourself
Please share this episode and leave a 5 star review.
FREE BOOK – To get our scaling playbook that has helped 250+ businesses grow 400% on average, while cutting 8.6 hours from the founder’s work week – go to https://www.scalewithpsychology.com/book
Learn more about how Scale with Psychology can help you scale your business: https://www.scalewithpsychology.com
To learn more about Ani Manian, go to: https://www.animanian.com