Continuing our conversation on wealth and money last week, I wanted to talk about some of the biggest blocks I see come up for entrepreneurs who want to drive their business, income and impact forward. This is going to be totally different from everything you’ve heard about wealth, business and entrepreneurship.
If you’re an entrepreneur, you may have realised that entrepreneurship is the biggest catalyst for personal growth. It can create a lot of change but if you aren’t balanced in your personal life, you’ll see that dysfunction manifest in your business.
I believe it’s everyone’s obligation to become wealthy – but real wealth is about more than just money. Everyone should be wealthy in terms of the amount of freedom, energy and time they have as well because no amount of money will ever make up for them (just ask my clients who run 8 & 9 fig businesses). If that all sounds good to you, this episode will give you a peek into what’s possible and how you can build wealth exponentially.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What it actually takes to build wealth
- Why being wealthy is not only important in your personal life but also your duty to the world
- Masculine and feminine aspects in business and the reason why it’s important to balance them
- How the feminine principle can create quantum growth in your business rather than linear growth
- How your self care habits can inhibit or create growth in your business
Please share this episode and leave a 5 star review.
FREE BOOK – To get our scaling playbook that has helped 250+ businesses grow 400% on average, while cutting 8.6 hours from the founder’s work week – go to https://www.scalewithpsychology.com/book
Learn more about how Scale with Psychology can help you scale your business: https://www.scalewithpsychology.com